Refuse to be a Victim
Pricing Information: Refuse to be a Victim - $30
THIS IS AN AWARD-WINNING CRIME PREVENTION PROGRAM! The Refuse To Be A Victim® seminar is designed to serve the individual, as well as to employer/employees as a group. It is not a firearms or self-defense class. The four hour seminar helps you improve your personal safety strategies and provides you with valuable information that you can apply in every area of your life.
The course addresses the following subjects:
- Mental Preparedness: Prepare yourself for any situation that may arise
- Home Security: Securing what’s inside your house, as well as outside your house
- Physical Security: Don’t ignore your instincts – if something feels wrong, it probably is!
- Travel Security: Making sure you are safe no matter where you are
- Cyber Security: Technological advances have made individuals more vulnerable to being victimized
- Self-Defense Training: What type of training can you take to help you
- Automobile Security: Equip yourself with the necessities for any type of situation
- Personal Defense Devices: Tools that you can use for personal protection
- Psychology of Criminals: Understand what makes a criminal a predator